Skype has been a revolutionary app in the communication industry and has generated a massive number of users. It has been making incredible growth over the past few years and a research suggests that Skype now accounts for 12% of all long distance calls. Skype is taking away a whole lot of market share of international traffic away from the conventional phone companies.
The introduction of new features on Skype for iphone consumers are more than willing to try out their service that allows them to video conference for free. There are 300 million users of Skype and the number of downloads of Skype for iphone are about 11,500,000. The below method is applicable for iPad as well.
Now you can save money on messages or phone calls just by downloading Skype for iphone, as it helps you connect with others on a distance. Signing up for Skype on iphone is pretty easy and you can do it yourself. If you have never used Skype before on iphone then all you need to do is follow these steps and get started.
- Start off by downloading and installing Skype on your iphone so that you can continue with making an account.
- Once you open Skype you will see a blue screen appear, find Create an Account and tap on it or go directly to the Create an Account
- The Create an Account page opens in your web browser instantly.
- You can either join Skype for iphone with your Microsoft account or simply sign up with a new one. So you can skip the step of signing up by clicking on Microsoft Account, if not then skip this step and move on to the next.
- Enter all your details on the page:
- You will have to create a valid Email address first because you will need one to sign up. If you already have one then, use that make an account. The team of Skype also use’s your email address to send you important information about Skype and any other related purchases you make.
- Next you will have to choose a User name. It should be between 6 and 32 characters, start with a letter and continue with the name you want to be searched with. You can also add digits, dashes commas, underscores and full stops to the User name.
- After this you can choose a Password to ensure safety and privacy of your account. It must be between 6 and 20 characters, consisting of at least one letter and one number, and should be case-sensitive.
And, there you have it! You have successfully signed on Skype for iphone. So, don’t hold back, on your loved ones or your colleagues and interact by signing up on Skype for iPhone.